Monday, August 11, 2008

E! News : Exclusive Interview

Exclusive interview with Master Scouter Abraham Muldowney after returning from 3 weeks of intense scouting trips. He told all in this exclusive interview with the creator of Elisabeth! News. First release of pictures from his personal collection.

Interviewer: Thanks for being here today Abraham. It's nice to see you again! Last time we chatted you'd just gotten your Eagle Scout award. What have you been doing scout wise since you've gotten your Eagle?

Master Scouter Abraham Muldowney: Scout Camp and High Adventure Camp

I : How long were they?

MSAM: Scout Camp was a week and High Adventure Camp was Wednesday to Saturday so.... about 3 days.

I : What kind of things did you do?

MSAM: I did merit badges at Scout Camp and I did rock climbing, white water, shot gun and cycling at High Adventure.

I : Which activity did u enjoy the most?

MSAM: uhh... like which merit badges or...?

I: I meant which uhhh... which scouting event you enjoyed more. Like, you know, Scout Camp or High Adventure.

MSAM: I think I liked Scout Camp better.
I: Why?

MSAM: Because it was funner, I guess. We got to do more things.

I: What kind of things?
MSAM: Merit badges...

I: Could you be more specific?
MSAM: Well with the merit badges I did Fish and Wild Life Management, Mammal Study, Orienteering, Canoing, Wilderness Survival, and Indian Lore. I liked receiving the Honor Scout Award and doing the Heleman Award. I like doing The Iron Man but I didn't get a patch for it.



I: Is it true that you did The Iron Man, all that swimming, running, biking, push ups and all that jazz, with a broken wrist?
MSAM: yes.

I: Very impressive. You mentioned you enjoyed getting the honor scout award. Is it possible that being 1 of 4 scouts honored out of a camp of 480 scouts is actually the only reason you enjoyed scout camp so much more?
MSAM: No.


I: You're very humble.
MSAM: mmm-hmm. what do i say to that?


I: You should say "Pretty much! Yeah, I'm beast!" Well... Thanks coming to this interview!
MSAM: hmmm... (gets up and walk away wishing his sister wouldn't pester him)

Important Note: Abraham also did Order of the Arrow Brotherhood (since he got his OA last year) and took a trip to Gettysburg with his scout troop.





Order of the Arrow 2008

No comments: