Monday, November 17, 2008

A Thousand Apologies

edit
I added the picture for your sake Leah, I hope you appreciate it. ☺


I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

ok so I won't waste anymore space, but I'm sorry about not keeping up the blog! I've been sick and trying to apply to colleges and stufffffff. But none of those a good enough excuses. I'll post things more frequently. I promise.


Yours humbly and apologetically,
Lizzie

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope the SAT's went well!

Leah said...

You know a picture is worth a thousand words, maybe a picture of your contrite face will do the trick. Heheheh.