Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Performance Dates

Here are some performances that me, Bekah, and John are performing in.  I know some people were interested in coming.
17 of December, Bekah and John are performing in the CPFA winter instrumental concert at 7:00 PM.
18 of December, Abby (myself) is performing in the CPFA winter vocal concert at 7:00 Pm. 
19 of December, Bekah is performing in an acting showcase, where she is performing as a main character in a 4 person skit.  This takes place at (I think) 6:00 PM.
9 of January, Abby (myself) is performing at a different acting showcase (we have different acting teachers) where she is performing in a 2 person 10 minute comedy at (again, I think) 6:00 PM.
Hope to see some of you guys there :)  All of these performances are completely cost free.  If you want to come to any of them, ask mom for the directions.  I also suggest that if you are coming, don't arrive late because it might be hard to get seating. 

2 comments:

Ann said...

Good to know! We hope to catch some of those performances while we're in town.

Unknown said...

We wish we could make it to some. Brake a Leg. We love you.