Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update

I just thought you guys would like to know what's going on at the Muldowney Home.  Me, Bekah, and John, have all started our second year at a completely free arts school, called CPFA.  The classes I am taking are
1.Ballet level A
2.Tap Dance level B
3.Acting
4.Voice level C

Bekah's classes are
1.Sculpture
2.Tap level A
3.Acting
4.Winds (Flute)

John's classes are
1.Digital Music Composition
2.Guitar
3.Winds (Clarinet)
4.Graphic Design

The school year started great.  Also, Lizzy is officially on her mission, and Abe is leaving for the MTC on the 18 of December.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like it will be an eventful year. Hope you are all enjoying it so far. Glad that you're blogging, Abby!

Mimi said...

Thanks for the update!

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

I was having some troubles, since this is my first time.

Shushana Rucker said...

I can't see the photos :(

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

Yeah, they weren't showing up for some reason. Maybe you could show me how to do it, Shana :)