Sunday, July 12, 2009

The HOUSE

Here are the long awaited photos of our new house! I won't keep you waiting any longer.

The house from the front

front and side


the luscious pears that will be ripe when everyone comes out!

the backyard

Kitchen - angle 1

Kitchen - angle 2

Veiw of the house from dining room

a corner of the living room

looking out from the sunroom door

going up to the second floor

the hallway
Mom and Dad's Room

upstairs bathroom

Here is the somewhat disorderly and incomplete tour of our house! I promise it's much cleaner than it is in these pictures because this was a day or two after the moving was over. Sorry about the sloppy arrangement of photos.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'll have to help Mom scope out the yard for a little place to grow some veggies. Can't wait to see you all!!!!

Missy said...

I can't wait to get a bite of those pears. One of my favorite fruits. The house looks great. I loved looking at the pictures and still seeing the Muldowney home. If that makes sense.

Ann said...

can't wait to see it in person!