Monday, October 20, 2008

Down But Not Out

I've decided to stop writing in Third person. I think it's annoying when I'm taking about myself. That's really only secondary information though. Poor J-5 woke up at 5:30, when Abe and I got up for seminary, on Thursday crying because his ankle hurt. The kid couldn't walk at all and was obviously in extreme pain. He wasn't sure how it happened, but Mom said it was probably only a sprain. So we took out Johnny's old boot and crutches from a previous injury on the same foot. The next few days were painful for John but he made strides to recovery and was able to go to Church with only his boot. Today he is getting around with his boot with no problems at all. Our buddy is doing way better, although the cause of this injury is still a mystery.

Miserable after spending an entire afternoon on the couch:


Today, feeling so good he could dance:

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Poor Johnny-5! I'm glad to hear he is recovering.

Ann said...

What's with John and leg injuries? Poor guy!