Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yet ANOTHER Birthday

There was another birthday in July... several actually. But this past weekend Lizzie had hers and celebrated it Provo, UT. Lizzie pretty much spent the whole day reading "The Host" by Stephanie Meyers. It was quite a gripping tale. Later on though, there was an incredible pasta dinner. Later on Missy, Miah, and Lizzie played 'A Ticket to Ride',.Pretty much the best game EVER. We all had great fun together. Missy went all out with a lovely chocolate chip cake. All in all it was a very relaxed and happy day, thanks to Miah and Missy's kindness.






Don't think me so arrogant and selfish. The real reason for this post is not to talk about the amazing birthday I had or broadcast that I'll be an adult in a year. I actually just wanted to show off the earrings I got for my birthday. So yeah... I got my ears pierced. Surprise Daddy! What do you think mom? ☺

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Lizzie you sly devil! I'm glad your b-day was good :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzie I told you I was going to tag you so I did. Check out our blog

Ann said...

Happy belated birthday, Elisabeth! Sorry we didn't call you on the big day. The earrings look good. Who convinced you to do it? I still have to get mine done. Oh, and who made the cake? It looks really nice!